CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend in order to secure a refund you must notify us at least 7 days in advance. Otherwise course fees will not be refunded but we may at our discretion be able to offer you a place on an alternative date. As we are charged for the transaction incoming and outgoing we have to impose a booking fee against the refund of €10 per person. This will be deducted from the course fee paid during the refund.
Requirements to attend
- PPS Number
- 2 passport size photos
- Photo I.D.
- Be over 16 years old
- Full English comprehension
- Course fee fully paid
It is a legal requirement for all construction site workers to hold a valid Solas Safe Pass card.
- General Construction Workers
- Craft Workers
- On-site Security Workers
- Contractors Drivers On-site
- Delivery Drivers On-site e.g. concrete trucks
On successful completion of the Safe Pass course and assessment, participants will receive a Solas Safe Pass registration card. The Solas Safe Pass card must be renewed every four years.
Aims of Safe Pass
- Raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry
- Ensure that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training. The goal being to make a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards
- Maintain a register of personnel who have received such training
- Provide all participants with a Solas Safe Pass registration card. This will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness.
All in Health and Safety Services will not utilise your information other than to contact you to remind you of the expiration of your Safe Pass as attained attending one of our courses or in direct relation to a course you have booked with us.