Safe Pass Course Fee – €150 per person
Call Padraig Curley at 086 8568500 for help with booking or any questions.
Training dates are set as required so feel free to inquire about other dates that may not be available on the website at this moment. We also have training courses held in Sligo on our sister site sligotraining.com
Do your Safe Pass Galway course now with All In Health and Safety. Padraig Curley has over 25 Years experience training and helping people attain qualifications to further and improve their career. Trust your future with someone that has committed wholly to training and instructing people at a personal, hands-on level for the greater part of their career.
Padraig also runs Driver CPC courses, Manual Handling courses and runs his own Driving Instruction School.
Solas SafePass Course
The Solas Safe Pass training course is a one day safety awareness programme. It is designed to promote a safe work culture on construction sites. It aims to ensure that all workers in construction are aware of the inherent dangers on a construction site.
Book Your Safe Pass Course Online Now
Who Should Attend
It is a legal requirement for all construction site workers to hold a valid Solas Safe Pass card. This includes:
- General Construction Workers
- Craft Workers
- On-site Security Workers
- Contractors Drivers On-site
- Delivery Drivers On-site e.g. concrete trucks
On successful completion of the SafePass training course and assessment, participants will receive a Solas SafePass registration card. The Solas Safe Pass card must be renewed every four years.
Safe Pass Course Requirements
- PPS Number
- 2 passport size photos
- Photo I.D.
- Be over 16 years old
- Full English comprehension
- Course fee fully paid
If you do not have a PPS number, contact us in advance as additional paperwork will be required.
Safe Pass Goals
- Raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry
- Ensure that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with a view to making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards
- Maintain a register of personnel who have received such training
- Provide all participants with a SOLAS SafePass registration card which will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness.
Book Your Safe Pass Galway Course Online Now
Call Padraig Curley at 086 8568500 for help with booking or any questions about doing the Safe Pass Galway Course.